5 double spaced
Topic:Bachelor of occupational therapy
Worksite Assessment Report and Return To Work Program..
**** this paper will be required to arrange a worksite visit and complete the workplace assessment checklist. This checklist will assist you in analysing the workplace, assessing for any GENERAL hazards and risk factors and then completing general recommendations as required, e.g. front access to building, cords on the floor. You should then look at a specific role within the workplace and provide an analysis of this role, e.g. office worker at desk, analyse what they do and their direct environment, chair, desk height etc. (Approximately 900 words).
Use the workplace checklist and the workplace report guide for writing. Please also include appendix such as workplace assessment checklist, consent forms (company and individual person as required). Resources linked to recommendations.
i will attach all the paper below.
****** Secondly following this assessment of the workplace you will develop a return to work program using the information on the analysis of a specific role in combination with the information provided in the case study “Lisa”.
You need to use the case study that are provide to you and use return to work arrangement form within 600 words.
please finds the form below.
WORKPLACE ASSESSMENT REPORT HSO208
This is the report structure to be used for HSO208 AT2. This is flexible so complete the sections that are relevant. REMEMBER this assessment task is just as much about your professional writing and presentation as the content delivered. SO make sure you demonstrate your skills in report writing and all that is involved in delivering a professional OT report. (DELETE THIS WRITING PRIOR TO SUBMISSION)
Name of workplace:
Date of Assessment:
Purpose of Assessment:
- Purpose of the assessment eg identify safety hazards, analyse a specific job
- Place of assessment
- What was done: observation of workers, discussion with Mr X, etc
- Job/s assessed
- Name of company
- Type of industry
- Number of employees
- Type of work performed
- Company ownership and locations
Summary of findings:
- General description of job
- Hours of work / rest breaks
- Description of tools, machinery and equipment used
- Workplace culture
- Summary of physical requirements
- Summary of cognitive requirements
- work demands ( pace of work, peaks and troughs, staffing levels)
Task Job components
Eg Gathering forms and brochures from cupboards to provide to customers • squat to access the 2 lowest shelves
- Forward reach into cupboard
- 3-4 steps between counter and cupboards
- visually distinguish between brochures
- one handed grasp
(Use headings, bullet points, tables etc, include photographs if appropriate (permission from workplace required), use objective language based on assessment findings
- Occupational health and safety issues identified
- * address all issues identified
- Long and short term recommendations to improve health and safety or to minimize the risk of injury arising
- Include references, product information, suppliers, costs etc
- Onward referral / further assessment etc
2 double spaced
Topic:Preventing World War Reflection Paper
This is a reflection paper. Feel free to be creative, concise , and clear with a details examples. Very important that you need to be carefully with the prompt. Please be very clear and be careful with it.
2 double spaced
Topic:critique of ethical codes of conduct
Assignment Guidelines: Critique of Ethical Codes of Conduct
Most professions have their own set of ethical standards that serve to guide the conduct within an organization. Further, these ethical codes of conducts often guide the decision-making and behavior of organizational members. For this assignment, you will compare an ethical code of conduct for a particular organization against the ethical code of conduct for health educators found at this url
- Use your professional code of ethics or that of similar profession against the Ethical Code of Conduct for Health Educators as noted above.
- Write a 2-3 page paper critique and include the following components. Sample questions to consider are provided:
Introduction: Which code of ethics did you use as a comparison and why?
Describe how this profession’s focus is similar (or to what
extent it is different from ) to that of health educators
Date of Origin and URL address of Comparison code of ethics
Similarities & Differences in Codes:
Are the purposes and language written similar language
Do the codes focus on the practitioner, the patient/client or society? Is there the same level of detail?
In what areas do they differ?
Are violations of codes or sanctions noted?
To what extent, if any, is “ethical defined”?
In either code, are there unique features in one but not the other?
Consider the full scope of practice of these professions (excluding legal
aspects), What is not included in one or both codes that should be?
1 double spaced
Topic:Service Recovery Assignment
develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery for each of the following situations. Also include a process for measuring customer satisfaction for each: 1. For servers at a restaurant: a customer doesn’t like his food. 2.For a cell phone service call center: A customer is disappointed by the number of dropped calls she has been experiencing. 3.For an office manager: You didn’t order enough supplies, and your co-workers are upset they don’t have the materials they need to finish their job. 4.For a day care owner: One of your employees told a child to “shut up” and the parent found out about it and is very upset. 5.For a contractor: You have been very busy and unable to complete a customer’s two-bathroom remodel on time. The customer is angry because she expects company and the bathrooms are not complete.
2 double spaced
Topic:Wheel of Domains
M4A1: Wheel of Domains
In community organizing efforts, it is important to think about a diverse range of stakeholders who might have a vested interest in the success of our public health intervention efforts. We sometimes have to “think outside the box” about the groups, organizations, and communities that we should engage for working with any particular target population. You can envision these stakeholder groups as the “spokes” of a wheel whose “hub” is your target population.
In this assignment, you will discuss Injury prevention among elementary school students. You will then identify at least 3 stakeholder groups who may be helpful in achieving the desired health behavior outcome. For each stakeholder group you name, you should answer the following questions:
- What resources could this stakeholder group provide?
- How might the stakeholder group benefit from your intervention work?
- What strategies would you use to engage this stakeholder group?
- What concerns might the stakeholder group have about the health issue?
- How would you address the stakeholder group’s concerns?
- Once you have completed these steps for each stakeholder group, take a look at the strategies and concerns across the groups. Which groups may have similar concerns? Which groups may have different concerns? Are there certain groups for whom you would use similar strategies? How would you encourage collaboration across groups that may not see “eye-to-eye” on some issues?
Glanz, K., Rimer, B.K., & Viswanath, K. Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice (2015). 5th edition. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
3 double spaced
Topic:Social Determinants on Health
Social Determinants on Health
(References please .gov .edu ,WHO , nursing jounals )
In 2005, WHO (world health Organization) established a Commission on Social Determinants of Health: A Renewal of the Alma-Ata Declaration. In 2008, this commission completed its report recommending a renewal of the goal of primary health care for all and new attention to the need for addressing health disparities worldwide. The Renewal of the Alma-Ata Declaration addressed the following issues:
1.The aging of the world population
2.The plight of indigenous populations
3.Food and nutrition
4.The impact of conflicts and violence
5.The environment and health
6.Global and national inequalities
7.The impact of health on the global economy, social standing, and hierarchy
8.Health disparities among and within nations
9.Best practices and country studies
10.The importance of expanding social determinants of health studies (Hixon & Maskarinec, 2008)
Write a 3-4 page paper (excluding title page and reference page). Choose three of the above issues and discuss current progress toward addressing the issue in any one developing country. The issues should be top priorities for the country chosen. The paper should include an analysis and synthesis of the information and also include your interpretation of the progress toward addressing the issues and solving the problems. The web links provided will provide some excellent resources. In addition, use of .gov sources are an acceptable peer reviewed source for this assignment.
- Introduction. The introduction (thesis) is inviting, states the main topic, and previews the structure of the paper. 5.0 pts
- Content. Relevant, telling, quality details give the reader important information that goes beyond the obvious or predictable. Work is clear, precise, well-reasoned, and insightful. Demonstrates excellent preparation. Paper addresses the three required assigned details 15.0 pts
- Critical Thinking. Offers analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of course material in a manner that enhances student’s learning. Provides insight. Provides pertinent and legitimate information that supports the main points and shows thoughtful, in-depth analysis. 10.0 pts
- Sources and APA. All sources used for quotes and facts are credible and cited correctly. APA format is used accurately and consistently throughout the paper and on the reference page. Scholarly sources are appropriate. 10.0 pts
- Conclusion: The conclusion is recognizable and ties up all the loose ends. 10.0 pts
3 double spaced
Paper detailsSubject:BusinessTopic:Uncovering Leadership Styles
Organizations, business professionals, and even the public often take a keen interest in discussions about leadership style. The reasons for the popularity of discussing leadership style approaches may lie in the way leadership researchers define leadership as a collection of observable behaviors. People can both observe and learn behavior, unlike innate traits. When people study the behavior of a successful leader, such as a CEO, from a leadership styles perspective, they may seek to uncover what aspects of that person’s leadership style led to his or her success. People then attempt to emulate that leadership style in the hope of achieving a comparable level of success. Leaders with unconventional leadership styles, such as the late Apple founder Steve Jobs, attract considerable attention. Jobs’s leadership helped make Apple one of the more prosperous companies in the world. He remains an inspiration in spite of his reputation for being rough on employees (Isaacson, 2011). He achieved success despite the fact that his leadership style was different from those widely recommended in published leadership style approaches. People like Jobs challenge previous assumptions and conceptions of good leadership. While many others debate these issues, researchers continue to look for empirical and systematic ways to uncover an elusive link between leadership style and leadership success.
To prepare for this Assignment, select and interview a business executive about whom you can find information regarding his or her leadership activities and the organization with which he or she is affiliated. This may be someone you know or who owns a business local to you. Use the weekly readings as additional support for your ideas. Your interview should focus on the following two questions:
How would you describe your leadership style?
How would you describe your role as it relates to the health of your organization?
Submit a 3-page analysis of the individual’s leadership style and the impact of that style on his or her organization. Your analysis should include the following:
An evaluation of the leadership style of your selected leader, according to an existing leadership style theory
An assessment of the health of that leader’s organization, based upon information shared during the interview as well as any additional resources to support your assessment
A comparison of the relationship between your chosen leader’s leadership style and the health of his or her organization, as conveyed in the interview, to what is depicted in any local media, websites, or news information about the organization
A minimum of two specific citations per page from this week’s Learning Resources and/or additional scholarly sources; you may also include media examples of leadership behavior and other relevant organizational information to support your analysis.
1 double spaced
For the rest of this week’s lecture, we’re going to watch Apocalypse Now. Similar to last week, you can find this movie through Netflix, on Amazon, or at your local library. Before we watch the movie, we’re going to break into four groups. Each group will focus on one element of today’s lecture. Complete the worksheet that corresponds to your element and post it in the forum. Remember to respond to your classmates!
The groups are:
Personhood in Apocalypse Now
- What is Personhood? (you will have ten minutes at the beginning of class to research this)
- Are the characters moral agents? How so? How not?
- What privileges do they have? Duties?
- Are there people with rights? What are their rights? Why do they have rights?
- Are there people WITHOUT rights? What rights are they without? Why are they without rights?