Construction delayed claims and disputes. Methods available to resolve these delayed claims and disputes in the industries. (UK VS Nigeria)
[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
The Research Proposal
- Introduction 500 words
- Context of proposed line of investigation – How projects fits with your topic
- Background (as appropriate). Brief description, recent events, key drivers, etc
- Proposed contribution to knowledge (intention to replicate, if planned, named paper should be mentioned here). This would also include a brief discussion on the rationale/justification for your research.
- Literature Review 1250 words
- Selected theoretical/conceptual frameworks – specify models, theories, approaches that are considered relevant for your topic.
- Identify seminal papers and previous studies.
- Critical review of the literature
- Research Aim & Objectives 500 words
- Overall aim of the study (To discuss what Delayed claims and dispute are (definition wise), to analyse and discuss various methods of dispute resolution in the UK Vs Nigerian construction industry.
- Objectives of the study 1300 words
- To define the term Delay Claims and Disputes.
- To identify and discuss the major causes of DELAY claims and dispute in the industry (UK v. Nigeria).
- To appraise the effects of claims and dispute on projects in the UK & Nigeria construction industry.
- Compare and contrast the main laws that relate to construction delay in both countries. To analyse and discuss construction contracts in both countries (UK Vs Nigeria). Compare the delay clauses of both countries contract. Note: for UK use JCT and for Nigeria (find out the standard form of contract they use for Residential development).
- Propositions/Research Questions/Hypotheses (Be explicit)
- Methodology 1100 words
- Research approach
- Sampling plan
- Sampling Method (To include number of respondents needed)
- Data acquisition method (e.g. survey questionnaire, depth interviews, focus groups, postal surveys, etc)
- Analytical approach
4.4.1 Qualitative (e.g. grounded theory, case analysis, etc) justify chosen approach.
4.4.2. Quantitative (e.g. factor analysis, cluster analysis, regression, etc). Justify chosen approach
- Project Planning 350 words
- Timescales – critical path (e.eg Gantt chart)
- Critical success Factors – risk analysis, contingency plans – what to do if things go pear shaped.
Power Point Presentation
- 8 slides max
Sample Feedback from students
I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I found this during my hunt for something.
This is an excellent writer She gave me the assignment many hours before the deadline. It would take only a couple minute for her to respond to my questions and concerns. I had a great experience.
Wow this writer did it perfect again Has written multiple papers for me and I have gotten all straight A’s! When you choose this writer you choose best quality work!
Good work but could have been more attention to detail. I did a quick edit afterwards and found some minor punctuation errors. Other than that it was all fine.
AMAZING WORK! This writer did not do any plagiarism and did what I asked exactly for the APA format! I will definitely use this writer again for another paper! Thank you so much for you service ! AMAZING Job!
Excellent work. this is my fourth order and its an excellent paper. All the requirements and instructions I provide were well addressed. Excellent Writer. Topic: The Effects of Herbs and Spices on Blood Pressure – A Systematic Review
Thank you for the service. You provide High quality articles and research papers. I give you 5 star rating.
The is the best writer I have ever had All details were followed accurately, and the completed work delivered way before deadline. The quality is very good. I will place another order with you soon. Warm regards.
I checked the completed copy for "Dismantled, ornament based culture in 20th Century Vienna" . Its amazing Very well written! I am always pleased With the services you Offer.