For this assessment, you are to imagine yourself once again as a dietitian. This time you have been invited to one of the local nursing homes to give a presentation to the residents. You have been given 5 minutes for the presentation, after which you will answer questions from the staff, residents, and any family members. This presentation can be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation or a video and must include the following elements:
- Provide the elderly residents with some tips about proper nutrition
- Suggest some things they should include in their diet and their lifestyle to maintain health and function
- Share some common pitfalls they should avoid
- Include and reference at least one external source in your presentation
- The presentation should last approximately 5 minutes
- Submit either the PowerPoint presentation or a link to your video.